A PROJECT MANAGER DEDICATED
TO YOUR EVENT
From the signing of the contract until the post-event debrief, a project manager will be exclusively dedicated to each event as the client's personal contact.
As a link between the organisers and the operational teams, the project manager:
- Centralises needs,
- Ensures smooth execution and communication between the client, the agencies, the various services at play as well as the service providers,
- Helps determine the best solutions using their knowledge of the building and integrated services,
- Draws up the corresponding estimates with the help of the relevant department heads,
- Identifies all of the assessed needs,
- Supervises the scheduling of work and relevant personnel,
- Manages the execution of services on site,
- Supports the client in all phases of the project by ensuring that a team member is present throughout the operation.