The Grimaldi Forum Monaco is closely following the development of the Covid 19 epidemic and is paying the greatest attention to the health of its employees and customers. Our teams are highly committed and are implementing the barrier-behaviour and prevention measures recommended by the Monegasque Government.
HEALTH PASS & MASK :
For any event hosting 300 people and more, the presentation of health pass is compulsory from the age of 16 years-old. In accordance with Monegasque regulations, this health pass will be requested with an ID Card upon your arrival at the Grimaldi Forum Monaco.
As a reminder / the health pass includes a certificate of vaccination (with a full process of vaccination) OR a negative test RT - PCR or antigenic of less than 24h OR a certificate attesting from COVID-19 recovery : Positive RT-PCR or antigénic test having at least 11 days and less than 6 months + an ID Card
To dynamically assist the flow of spectators, we open access to the Grimaldi Forum Monaco one hour and a half before the start of the show. Plan to arrive early ! We also thank you for taking the care to keep your mask on while you are in the establishment and during the show. This includes children from the age of 5.
For any event, do not forget to check possible specific conditions directly on the related page of the event on our website (specifically for preshow bar and light catering's services)
More information on Monaco's sanitary measures : click here
For your information as well :
- We promote the use of e-tickets and favour reduced handling of tickets at the entrance to the hall.
- We invite you to keep your personal effects with you if possible: a locker is available for items that are prohibited in the hall (helmets, large bags, scooters, etc.).
- To facilitate access, the doors of the hall will open one hour and a half before the start of the show.
- The increased presence of our teams makes it possible to dynamically assist the flow of spectators into the hall and again when exiting the event.
- Continuous cleaning has been reinforced and points of contact along your routes are disinfected frequently.
BARRIER-BEHAVIOUR AND PREVENTION MEASURES :
A guide summarising these measures and correct barrier behaviour has been issued for the various customer groups of the Grimaldi Forum Monaco. This can be accessed by clicking here
MONACO SAFE CERTIFICATION :
The Grimaldi Forum is labelled Monaco Safe. Monaco Safe is the certification established by the Monegasque Government aiming to guarantee optimal sanitary conditions to the Principality’s visitors in all places open to the public (more infos here )
We thank you for your attention and understanding and wish you a most entertaining experience at the Grimaldi Forum Monaco.