(Pursuant to modified Law No. 1,165 of 23 November on the processing of personal information)
As an emblematic actor in the world of events, the Grimaldi Forum informs its clients that it has recorded and stores data concerning them, including for promotional purposes, in several computer files:
- A website whose data is updated regularly.
- A file having for purpose " management of the ticket office " the collected data of which are preserved 6 years as from the end of the service.
- In the interest of billing, it makes use of a file whose purpose is the “management of telephone call taxation”; the data are kept for one year from the payment due date for the amounts due in payment for services.
- In the interest of informing its customers, it makes use of three files whose purpose is the “management of the mailing list for the cultural agenda”, the “management of customer and prospect relations” and the “management of VIP contacts”, the collected data of which are kept for ten years.
- In the interest of the safety of people and property, it also operates a CCTV system the data of which are automatically erased every month.
- A file whose purpose is “supplier management”.
All the data contained in these files will not be sold or made available, except to the authorised personnel of the Grimaldi Forum.
Pursuant to modified Law No. 1,165 of 23 December 1993, the customers of the Grimaldi Forum may contact the Directorate General at the following address in order to exercise their right to access, modify and rectify the data contained in these files:
10, avenue Princesse Grace
98000 Monaco Cedex
+377 99 99 20 00
They can also request that inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or outdated data be corrected or deleted.
The presentation of this site and its elements, including the domain name, brand names, logos, signs, drawings, illustrations, photographs, texts, graphics and other files appearing on it belong to the Grimaldi Forum or are subject to an authorisation of use.
All reproduction, representation, total or partial distribution or redistribution using any medium whatsoever, is strictly prohibited, without the prior written consent of the Grimaldi Forum, except for strictly personal, private and non-commercial use, without modification of the elements present on the site and without the removal of notices related to copyright or other notice concerning intellectual property rights.
The Grimaldi Forum strives to provide users with available and verified data and/or tools but cannot be held responsible for errors, the lack of availability of data and/or the presence of viruses on its site.
The user is solely responsible for the use of such data.
The Grimaldi Forum reserves the right to modify the present document at any time and without notice.
Exterior sites containing a hyperlink to the www.grimaldiforum.com site are not under the control of the Grimaldi Forum who therefore decline any responsible for their content.
The photos contained on the site are not contractual.
Photo credits : © Guillaume Barclay, Olivia Marrocco, Eric Mathon, Benjamin Vergely, Jean-Charles Vinaj, Marc Domage, Grimaldi Forum.
GRIMALDI FORUM MONACO
10, avenue Princesse Grace
MC 98000 Monaco
Tél. +377 99 99 20 00
Fax. +377 99 99 20 01
Adresse e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org