Our Green Event offer
You are aware of the importance of protecting the environment? You share our sustainable vision of event organisation? And you wish to be pro-active?
We offer you 3 tailored solutions!
Make your meetings paperless
Undertake to limit the use of paper, to print ecologically if printing is unavoidable and to recycle as much as possible.
- Privilege online and electronic methods for registrations, accreditations, practical information, orders via the dedicated exhibitor website
- Use the refresh stations so your delegates can download all documents, reports and brochures on line.
Contribute to a Carbon Neutral programme
Commit to compensating for the ecological impact of your event through carbon offsetting. This means carbon-offsetting in favour of a sustainable development programme supported by the Fondation Prince Albert II and therefore investing in a real project. In return your event will be officially designated Carbon Neutral.
Aim for a 360° Green Event
Undertake steps to organise your event so that it comes as close to being a 100% Green Event as possible.
- Paperless meetings
- Carbon Neutral programme
- Use recyclable materials for fittings: carpeting and signage
- Choose menus based on seasonal regional produce
- Opt for the ecodesign stands stocked on-site, with recyclable materials, waste sorting, individual lighting, etc
- Optimise your selective waste management efforts with our field specialists.